It's just over a year since utellus started to revolutionise customer service. We've spoken with senior management in some of the UK's biggest companies and attracted the attention of partners around the world. In that time we've processed a lot of feedback, seen some very satisfied consumers, some focussed companies and learned a lot. We've taken care to listen to what our users and the companies to whom they have sent feedback, have told us, and today utellus launches its enhanced service. So, what improvements did you tell us you wanted to see?
- Consumers and companies alike remain suspicious of email, and worry that sensitive information might go astray
- Different companies require different information in order to investigate and report back on feedback
- Consumers want to see a response tailored to them - "email response #5" simply isn't good enough
And what have we done?
- We now provide a secure internet portal through which all companies can respond to feedback. Email is now only used to let you know that there is an update to your feedback - no information is sent in this way. Added to this, there's no longer scope for the "we didn't get your email" excuse which consumers hear from companies far too often
- Whilst we will still provide a standard feedback form for every company on our database, each company can contact us to request specific information. This might be required to satisfy their own Data Protection requirements, or simply to facilitate a quick response
- Customer-specific information will help companies to better address your concerns - some will still do a poor job, but experience shows that they'll be the ones to lose customers. We will, however, provide the tools to help them do a better job
And the best news of all? It's always free for the consumer. And our basic service is free for the company. There's no excuse for not signing up, no excuse for ignoring customers' needs. What are you waiting for?
Companies looking to learn more should click here.